The Director of Outreach and Business Development will seek to create and sustain new relationships as well as create fresh business development opportunities in the Greater Los Angeles area. This position will be part-time (approximately 20 hrs), work flexible hours, sometimes including weekend work, and require travel to different locations throughout Los Angeles.
- Prospect, cultivate and establish lasting relationships with school administrators, counselors, and other key individuals across Los Angeles
- Have a thorough understanding of all test prep and tutoring services offered
- Present informational presentations and conduct follow-up meetings to schools and school officials
- Find novel ways to develop partnerships with local school and school districts.
- Setup and participate in marketing events such as free test prep and college seminars that will increase brand recognition
- Develop other creative marketing avenues to increase brand recognition and drive sales
- Experience in the education industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, in all forms of communication
- Able to work 20 hours per week and open to the possibility of a full-time role
- Relevant professional experience in prospecting, relationship management, and sales
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Willing to travel within the greater Los Angeles area
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- Competitive base salary, plus a generous commission-based bonus and potential for growth
- Paid vacation/personal days
- Paid parking
- Opportunity to take on more responsibilities, compensation, and grow alongside the company
- Frequent professional development opportunities
To apply for this position, fill out the fields below, and upload your resume, a recent headshot, and a cover letter explaining why this role would be a good fit for you.