In dialogue with you, our Director will lay out several possible courses of study. Each will involve tailored approaches to subject scores, coaching goals, levels of technological integration, and variations of community support from parents, teachers, administrators, and admissions counselors. Once we design a plan that gets you excited and inspired, then we can get down to work. Below is an example of four personalized curricula we offer for GMAT prep.
- 2 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 2-5 Weeks Prep Time
- Ideal for students who need a refresher course, need to focus on 1 or 2 major concepts, or have limited time.
- 3 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 5-10 Weeks Prep Time
- Ideal for students who need help on the essentials, or need extensive tutoring on one section.
- 4 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 2-4 Months Prep Time
- Ideal for students who want tutoring for the entire test, or extensive help with two to three concepts.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 3-6 Months Prep Time
- Ideal for students who need extensive help with the entire test, and need a significant score increase.