In dialogue with you, our Director will lay out several possible courses of study. Each will involve tailored approaches to subject scores, coaching goals, levels of technological integration, and variations of community support from parents, teachers, administrators, and admissions counselors. Once we design a plan that gets you excited and inspired, then we can get down to work. Below is an example of four personalized curricula we offer for GED prep.
- 1 Full-Length Practice Test
- 2-5 Weeks Prep Time
- Ideal for students who want a refresher course, would like to focus on one section, or have limited time.
- 2 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 5-10 Weeks Prep Time
- Ideal for students who would like basic help on the essentials, or desire tutoring on one or two sections.
- 3 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 2-4 Months Prep Time
- Ideal for students who want a comprehensive review of the entire test.
- 4 Full-Length Practice Tests
- 3-5 Months Prep Time
- Ideal for students who want extensive help with the entire test, and are looking for a significant score increase.