Working with our company is an exciting opportunity to use your skills to help a student achieve academic success. We are an enthusiastic company with the goal of making a difference in a student’s life by helping them to overcome their difficulties. The time you take to read and fill out the below form is appreciated. Although we cannot offer a job to everyone who applies as we are very selective, we can offer those who are accepted a great work environment with a rewarding, well-paid job.
We offer in-person and online one-on-one tutoring for K-12 students, college/university students, as well as test prep subjects. Our students are from both private and public schools and they are in various academic standings.
- Lessons occur at the student’s home or preferred public location.
- Tutors typically work between 8 and 30 hours per week.
- Tutoring locations/clients will be coordinated to be in close proximity to the tutor’s home/place of work.
- Tutoring typically occurs between the hours of 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday and 8:00am-11:00pm on the weekends.
- Tutors generally work with the same students on a weekly basis according to a designated schedule.
We are very selective with the candidates that we choose as tutors. A B.S. or B.A. from an acclaimed university is a prerequisite of all applicants. Those who are pursuing a Masters degree or PhD, along with certified teachers, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years prior teaching/tutoring experience
- A relatively flexible schedule, particularly during evenings and weekends
- Previous experience creating lesson plans, and managing tutoring timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a prestigious university
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to student’s
- A fun, positive personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1-year commitment
FAIR CHANCE ACT
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York City Fair Chance Ordinance.