We offer in-person, one-on-one tutoring for K-12 students, college/university and test prep subjects. Our students are from both private and public schools and they are in various academic standings.
- Lessons occur at the student’s home or preferred public location.
- This is a part-time position, but if you’re good, it can be your full time work.
- Tutors can work part-time anywhere from 2-25 hours per week.
- Where the tutor lives or goes to school will determine in which area they will tutor.
- Tutoring typically occurs between the hours of 2:30pm-11:30pm during the work week.
- Tutors will typically work with the same students on a weekly basis with a consistent schedule.
We are very selective with the candidates that we choose as tutors. A B.S. or B.A. from an acclaimed university is a requirement of those to whom we offer a job. Those who are pursuing a Masters degree or PhD and are looking for a rewarding job on the side are also welcome, along with certified teachers. To be accepted, you must have the following:
- An enthusiastic and highly motivated attitude
- At least a 3.50 GPA from a highly acclaimed university.
- Your own transportation
- A punctual and dependable personality
- Teaching/tutoring experience