We offer in-person, one-on-one tutoring for K-12 students, college/university and test prep subjects. Our students are from both private and public schools and they are in various academic standings.
- Lessons occur at the student’s home or preferred public location.
- Tutors typically work between 8 and 30 hours per week.
- Tutoring locations/clients will be coordinated to be in close proximity to the tutor’s home/place of work.
- Tutoring typically occurs between the hours of 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday and 8:00am-11:00pm on the weekends.
- Tutors generally work with the same students on a weekly basis according to a designated schedule.
We are very selective with the candidates that we choose as tutors. A B.S. or B.A. from an acclaimed university is a prerequisite of all applicants. Those who are pursuing a Masters degree or PhD, along with certified teachers, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years prior teaching/tutoring experience
- A relatively flexible schedule, particularly during evenings and weekends
- Previous experience creating lesson plans, and managing tutoring timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a prestigious university
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to student’s
- A fun, positive personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum 1-year commitment